Pages

4 November 2010

Wish My Hair Was as Long as My Maxi

I am a sucker for a beautiful maxi dress. I dug out the ones I own, from my summer wardrobe, for this weeks styling, just to see what works. I wanted to see if I could make these last during summer too, and if they would keep me warm.
My first dress is my favourite one which I don't think really works for a winter wardrobe because the material is thin and sheer:
(Dress, Banana Republic)
(I love the detailing in the dress, It really sets it off)
(Shoes, Dorothy Perkins. I always wear these shoes with this dress because they give me the lift I need and they are fabulous)
(Denim Jacket, Urban Outfitters)
This look is defiantly for summer, just I love these shoes with the dress.
(Shoes, H&M)
These next couple of looks are more for comfort days, and days when you just want to be lazy:
(Hoodie, Topshop. Dress, Topshop. Necklace, H&M)
I love this look because it's simple and comfortable. The pearl necklace adds come class to the outfit:
(Cropped T-Shirt, New Look)
I love adding cropped tops to maxi dresses because it lengthens the waist and legs:
(Cropped Jumper, Topshop. Ring, Topshop)
My last dress is a cosy stripy one. Just add a hoodie and a pair of boots and you're ready to face the cold:
(Dress, Warehouse. Hoodie, Topshop. Jacket, Urban Outfitters. Boots, River Island)
(Bracelets, H&M. Ring, Topshop)
I have fallen in love with my new Aviator jacket, so I hoped it would go with one of my maxi's and I think this works for a snug winter look:
(Jacket, Republic)
Comfy shoes are a must for me, although I'm not sure these ballet shoes will be that warm:
(Ballet shoes, Topshop)
(Scarf, Alexander McQueen)
Lastly, a cheeky picture with my parka:

No comments:

Post a Comment