Pages

6 March 2012

Double Trouble

(The Tower of London)
(Tower Bridge)
(Faux leather jacket - Zara)
(Ring - Topshop)
(Vintage Levis - Urban Outfitters)

Hey guys!

It's been a busy weekend for me. My mamma came down for the weekend and we went to lots of sites! And also managed to do some shopping..

I needed a new jacket and this one was perfect for me. Not real leather and only £39, bargin! Zara do some really great clothing, with a great cut and this jacket is a perfect example of that. Unfortunately for me, it's getting colder down here so I have to wear my winter coat and not this beauty at the moment!

I spied this ring in Topshop a while back and was so pleased to find it again! To me, it looks unique and like something from Harry Potter world or something... :p

Also spotted these vintage Levis in Urban Outfitters and I couldn't resist. I am kind of a sucker for denim shorts, I already have a pair of vintage Levis! I loved the oversized front pockets in these and the bleach denim is lush. Go pick up a pair if you're near Urban!

Happy Tuesday (:

VK xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment