Pages

8 March 2012

Winter Could Be

(Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers)
(Leggings - Urban Outfitters Sale)

Hey guys!

Well it's come down to my final days in London, going to be sad to leave this place! I've turned into a maniac though when I'm shopping. I feel like I need to grab everything I can before I leave. 

My mum actually spied these in Urban Outfitters and thought I'd like them. I did, and they were in the sale! Perfect. They are super cosy and versatile. They were rolled up at the bottom when I bought them, but I didn't like that so I took out the stitches so they came to my ankles. I would pair them with my Star Wars t-shirt (as worn), converse and maybe my blazer or chunky cardigan? I've put together a few possible looks below just to show how they can be mixed up.

Aren't these sunglasses awesome? I am a slight sunglasses geek and typical me, couldn't leave London without buying a pair. Luckily it was sunny today so a good purchase was made.

Next time I blog I'll be in sunny (hopefully) Scotland!

Happy Thursday

VK xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment