Pages

18 March 2012

Greetings From Florida

(T-shirt - Topshop)
(Jeans - Miss Selfridge)
(Shoes - TOMS)
(Jewelry - Birthday presents)
(Sunglasses - Topshop)

Hey guys.

What a weekend it has been here. Ridiculously sunny. I wore this outfit on Saturday when I went into town to get a few bits and bobs. I felt like I was channeling a Hawaiian holiday style.

This shirt grabbed my attention in Topshop the other day. I love the style, and the print and the whole 'Florida' part. I would live in Florida if I had the chance! This shirt is just so relaxed and would look great on the beach over a bikini.

TOMS are the comfiest shoes ever, I saw it all the time, but I can't help but sing praise for these shoes. Go get a pair and you'll see what I mean. You'll also be doing a good deed as it's 'One for One.' I want a pair in every colour, if and when I win the lottery (;

Happy Sunday guys! Hope Monday isn't too blue.

VK xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment