Pages

15 March 2012

Flowerly Flowers

(Shirt - H&M)
(Shorts - Urban Outfitters Vintage)
(Ring - Topshop)
(Tights - My Mum)

Hey guys!

Well I am back in Aberdeen now, missed my girls so much, been good to catch up with them. This shirt is amazing isn't it?! I found it in H&M and it was only £14.99. That place is amazing, I swear. There were so many other flower shirts that I saw and thought I could purchase them, but then my bank balance would suffer so I opted for this one. I am so glad I did. It's sheer and floaty and perfect for summer. It looks great with denim and wouldn't go wrong with a headband.

I bought this ring in London as a spur of the moment. Everytime I see a ring I like, I always justify my purchase by saying; "You can never have too many rings.." Haha. It reminded me of a House of Harlow piece (my favourite jewelry line) so naturally I had to buy it. Sorry it's taken with a different outfit, I took it today on my day off. And also sorry that my face is absent in these pics, I couldn't find enough books to put my camera on!

Happy Thursday!

VK xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment